SERVICES & SOLUTIONS
Warehousing & Distribution
In addition to startup costs, it can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to operate a warehouse. These costs don’t diminish if all of the space is not fully occupied which is why, for many companies, owning a warehouse doesn’t make financial sense.
Outsourcing warehousing services to a trusted 3PL warehouse management company is a cost effective option that allows companies to switch fixed cost into variable cost and focus on their core competencies.
At American Warehouse, Inc. we specialize in clean and secure warehousing at our facility located in Hudson and Nashua, NH. Since no two clients are the same, we spend time with each client to develop a customized warehousing solution. Our value-add warehousing services are scalable to meet the seasonal needs of clients.
Inventory is managed in real-time with a scalable IT platform and reports can be at the client’s disposal in minutes. We utilize Tier 1 WMS software that integrates with your own ERP system. It offers real-time visibility both API and EDI capabilities, data export, RF barcode scanning, ASN receiving reports, KPI reports, pallet monitoring, and more.
- As a company, we manage thousands of unique SKUs for our customers
- We operate over 100,000 square feet of space in two buildings
- We offer hazardous goods warehousing
- Lot/batch control Expiration date tracking
- We know the importance of goods and we provide on-going fire and security on all external CCTV
- Over a decade (100) of experience across different sectors and industries
- Multiple loading docks
- Available local deliveries
- We treat your products as our own
Our Warehouse Flow
Full Truck Loads (FTL)
Contracted with multiple
long haul carriers
Less than Truck Loads (LTL)
UPS, USPS, DHL, Lasership, FedEx
Pick n’ Pack, Assembly, Omni-channel Commerce Solutions, eCommerce Solutions
Act as a warehouse prior to export
Act as a fulfillment once it reaches us
Sharing warehouse space, labor, and equipment drives down costs significantly since you only pay for what you use. Our multi-client warehousing service can be leveraged to easily enter new markets without capital investment. Our services are scalable to manage volume spikes and we offer both long and short term storage options.
Our personalized dedicated warehousing approach ensures that flexible and scalable logistics infrastructure solutions are tailored to meet the needs of each business. We offer turnkey solutions to meet specific client requirements and design, implement, and manage all facets of 3rd party distribution operations.
Cross Dock Warehousing
Our cross dock warehouse provides a quick turnaround to ensure that product continues to move efficiently. Transload services provide location flexibility and reduce handling and operating costs.
Other Warehousing Services Offered
- Restacking Pallets
- Merge Products in Transit
- Online Inventory Access
- Container Unloading and Palletizing
- Special Carton Labeling and Marketing
- Barcode Labeling/Inventory
- Full 24/7 Surveillance System
- Temperature Control
- Damage Repackaging/Cleaning
- Shaving/Topping off Pallets
- And More